The Live Love 30A luxury realty group is excited to make 2022 the best year yet. 2020 and 2021 demonstrated life’s unpredictable nature and all of us have experienced life differently in a changing world. We continue to uphold our commitments to our clients to bring the highest level of sophistication to all things real estate in the 30A community. That being said, our realty family set a collective goal to make 2022 an emotionally and physically healthy year as well.
Elizabeth Boswell, owner of Live Love 30A | Destin, has challenged each of us to experience enriching activities in our lives such as art, music, nature, fitness, and overall wellness. Destin and 30A is known for its fishing, golfing and unparalleled beach living along the emerald shores of the Florida Panhandle. Elizabeth asked us to go above and beyond to find memorable activities we could share with our savvy readership that may be less known to the Destin and 30A communities. Here are some 2022 lifestyle suggestions that our team curated:
- The Jewel - Located at Grand Boulevard in SanDestin, this exclusive jewelry store is worth checking out. Take a look at Ashley Longshore’s original masterpieces or other uniquely curated pieces of jewelry. Owner, Lisa, has been a Destin institution for 21 years.
- Modus Photography - In addition to beautiful and captivating landscape photography, owner Chandler offers photography workshops to improve your photography skills.
- Healing Hoof Steps - A local equine therapy horse farm in Crestview. Owner Narissa states her mission is to create “lasting, positive change in the lives of individuals through therapeutic engagement with horses.
- Destin Chiropractic - For improving your physical well-being, check out Destin Chiropractic, where Dr. Michael Kalutian knows first hand how chiropractic care is the catalyst for overall physical wellness. Dr. Kalutian’s interest in chiropractic care started when he was a student athlete. It was during this time that his chiropractor helped him recover from a sports injury, which translates into Michael’s current passion for improving his patient’s quality of life.
- IV Sea Hydration Therapy provides clinical and mobile IV Nutritional therapy and hydration. IV therapy also offers customized wellness shots to kick-start your overall wellness goals and rejuvenate your body from the inside out. Owner, Christina is an RN who takes the time to understand and support your individual health goals.
- Dr. Bart’s Cleanse 2022 - If a total body cleanse is something you have considered to kick-start your 2022, check out Dr. Bart's local Balance Health Studio. This is a whole food approach to rehabilitating your digestive system with the added benefits of improved sleep and overall well being. This cleanse allows participants to increase the body’s natural energy and lose weight. In conjunction with a tailored HIIT workout at Destin F45, your personal fitness goals can become a fully optimized solution from the inside out.
- Destin Beach Yoga - If you’re searching for the perfect blend of beach lifestyle and yoga, look no further than Destin Beach Yoga. Offering a variety of yoga classes for all ages, this studio embodies an all-inclusive element that everyone can benefit from.
- Social media cleanse - Thinking of taking a break from social media? We encourage our readers to try our social media cleanse for a week to 30 days where you challenge yourself to strategically create distance from social media platforms or your phone. Psychologists recommend social media detoxes as a way to improve self confidence, reduce anxiety, enjoy special moments, reconnect with people and have more free time.
For a sublime culturally diverse reading experience, subscribe to VieMagazine. This particular publication is a sensory and informational local magazine, “focusing on human-interest stories with heart and soul”. In addition to local coverage, this award-winning magazine includes international stories on fashion, culture, travel, and more. This magazine is geared to a readership with refined tastes.
Is one of your goals to read a book a week? What better way than to read a great book by a local author? Some suggestions are the Grayton Beach Affair by Jim Harvey, The Time Between by Karen White; Forget Me Not by Vicki Hinze or The Thread of Love by Francois-Marie Benard.
Whatever direction 2022 takes, LiveLove30A encourages you to do something different and positive for you; to reflect and execute delayed or postponed plans. Maybe you can be the encouragement someone else needs to do life differently and be well-lived. Maybe the home of some day can become the home of today in 2022.
Our agents take great pride in listening to your needs and helping you discover your Emerald Coast luxury dream home. Check out our latest listings on our homepage!
Posted by Elizabeth Boswell on